LocaLynx Brand Guidelines
These guidelines are designed to help you use our brand and assets, including our logo, content and trademarks without having to negotiate legal agreements for each use. To make any use of our marks in a way that is not covered by these guidelines, please contact us at Sales@LocaLynx.com and include a visual mockup of intended use.
Using the LocaLynx brand and trademarks
The LocaLynx marks include, but are not limited to, the LocaLynx name, logo, Lynx Cat, and any word, phrase, image, or other designation that identifies the source or origin of any of LocaLynx’s products.
Do not modify or alter the marks or use them in a confusing way, including suggesting sponsorship or endorsement by LocaLynx, or in a way that confuses LocaLynx with another brand.
- Use our official, unmodified LocaLynx Cat to represent our brand.
- Allow for at least 150% buffer space around the Lynx.
- Use speech bubbles or words around the Lynx.
- Rotate or change the direction of the Lynx.
- Animate the Lynx.
- Duplicate the Lynx.
- Change the color of the Lynx.
- Use any other marks or logos to represent our brand.
Promoting your LocaLynx Micro App
- Add the LocaLynx logo to your website.
- Add a link on your website to download App http://onelink.to/ns6e5a
- Download any of the LocaLynx logo's to put on in-store products.
- Manipulate the LocaLynx Cat.
Using the LocaLynx brand in advertising or marketing materials
- Use the LocaLynx Cat to show that your product or device is compatible with the LocaLynx App.
- Display the LocaLynx logo or trademarks larger than your own marks.
- Use LocaLynx or the LocaLynx logo to refer to any service other than LocaLynx.
Merchandise and manufactured items
Please note that we generally don’t permit use of our marks on merchandise.
- Use the LocaLynx Cat on your product packaging with “Find Us On LocaLynx” text.
- Use the LocaLynx name, the LocaLynx Cat, or any other confusingly similar marks on any apparel, product, toy, or any other merchandise.
Visual design of your Micro App
- Design your site with unique branding and logos.
- Copy another businesses look and feel, as this could create user confusion.
Books or publications about LocaLynx
- Make sure the title of your book or publication makes clear that it’s about LocaLynx, and not created by LocaLynx. For example, “Learning how to ‘X’ on LocaLynx” is appropriate, whereas “The LocaLynx guide to ‘X’” is not.
- Use the LocaLynx on your cover or in your title.
- Use the word Tweet to refer to services other than Twitter.
Displaying LocaLynx content
When showing LocaLynx online, offline, or in broadcast, do not include actions from other social platforms, as this may confuse users. Any LocaLynx information displayed must be real, from real accounts, and in some cases as listed below, approved by the business owner.
- Make sure LocaLynx shown on air include name, logo and unmodified Lynx Cat.
- Show the Lynx Cat before #hashtags or business names. The Cat should be the same size as the text.
- Delete, obscure, or alter the identification of the company.
- Confuse broadcast with advertisements, which require approval from the company.
Other things to know
- Capitalize the both L’s in LocaLynx.
By using the LocaLynx marks you agree to follow this policy as well as our Terms of Service and all LocaLynx rules and policies. LocaLynx reserves the right to cancel, modify, or change the permission in this policy at any time at its sole discretion. For further information about use of the LocaLynx name and trademarks, please contact Sales@LocaLynx.com.
Don't combine the LocaLynx name or logos, or any portion of any of them, with any other logo, company name, mark, or generic terms. Please don't edit, modify, distort, rotate, or recolor the logo.
I have read and agree to the LocaLynx Usage Guidelines.
Right click on the logos below to download.
Use this whenever possible.
Color with Name
Use this with content that's colorful
and laid out vertically.
Color with Name 2
Use this with content that's colorful
and laid out horizontally.
Black & White
Use this with content that's
primarily black and white.
Monochrome with Name
Use this with content that's black
and white and laid out vertically.